Fox Transportables operates a large fleet of 7.2m x 3.4m Milano-style Transportables which are available for lease.
Short and long-term lease options are available. In some cases we may be able to provide you with the option of renting to buy.
Depending on the duration of your required lease, it is possible to produce your own custom design.
If you have any questions about our range of transportable buildings or would like to reserve one, please contact us on 0417 007 052 or fill out the form below.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the minimum period that a transportable can be hired for? Transportables are typically leased for a minimum of 3 months. Considerations can be made for shorter periods depending on individual circumstances. Lease periods after 3 months are open ended.
2. What do we have to do to ensure that our property/site is suitable for a Transportable? You will need to ensure the site pad is level and free from any debris. Local shires and councils may need to be contacted to ensure that any bylaws are adhered to.
3. How are the Transportables delivered to our site? Transportables are moved either by HIAB or tilt-tray trucks. There should be adequate room (approx 3.6m) for a truck to be able to reverse toward the site pad and turn if necessary – then they can be easily slid off or craned into position.
4. Is there a charge for delivery and removal? Yes – a transport fee will be payable at the time of delivery. These will vary depending on pickup and drop off locations.
5. What do I have to do to secure a Transportable building? In order to reserve a Transportable, a security deposit is required. Once this has been received, the unit is then confirmed for lease.
6. What happens to my security deposit at the end of my lease period? Your deposit is fully refundable less any moneys owing for damage, repairs or cleaning.
7. After the building is located to the site, how is the power connected and turned on? An electrician will be required to do this. This tradesman should be ticketed and qualified. Costs will vary from site to site and a quote should be obtained prior to the Transportable arriving.
8. How is the water connected? Water can be connected using a standard hose fitting.
9. How does the plumbing and waste water work? The waste water from the kitchen, shower and toilet all exits through a 100mm waste pipe. You may choose to connect this to existing septics or a soak-well. All sites have different options available depending on their circumstances so a quote should be obtained prior to the Transportable arriving.
10. Can your Transportables be moved anywhere? Fox Transportables Pty Ltd operate in Western Australia and our buildings can be delivered anywhere within the State.
11. Can you custom build a Transportable to my specifications? Yes – we can build to any size and can configure the internal fittings to suit your purpose.
12. What payment terms are available? Payment is done via an automatic weekly transfer.