The current COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak is continuing to rise globally.
In order to take necessary precautions, Fox Transportables is following advice from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the Australian Government in regards to the rapid spread of the coronavirus.
Fox Transportables has been making preparations to avoid unnecessary harm to our team, customers and communities. Our foremost concern continues to be preserving the health and well-being of our employees and customers during this difficult period.
What Are We Doing?
We are aligned with the Australian Federal Government Department of Health fact sheets for COVID-19 and will continue to monitor global activity on a daily basis. We are taking advice from relevant Australian Government agencies.
We are monitoring advice from health authorities across Western Australia (and other parts of Australia) and will continue to make changes to our plans accordingly as new information arises.
Health and Safety
Our primary focus area in caring for our employees continues to be helping prevent the transmission of COVID-19 in our workplace. To help achieve this, we have put the following measures in place:
- We have requested that anyone who is feeling unwell must stay out of the office and work from home until they are feeling better.
- For any employees experiencing flu-like symptoms we have asked that they see their doctor and obtain clearance before returning to work.
Visitors to Fox Transportables
We have put the following measures in place for all visitors:
- We are restricting all non-essential interactions with visitors in our offices and encouraging the use of video conferencing where possible.
- Our display village will still be available for viewing at this current time.
- We are limiting access to our premises for anybody who has been travelling outside of Australia in the last 21 days.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our team and we’ll be happy to assist.