It is no secret that your businesses’ office says a great deal about the kind of business you are running as well as those in charge. Look around your office and ask yourself if what you see represents who you are or how you would like customers and colleagues to view you.
Why Choose Fox Transportables to Create My Office?
At Fox Transportables, our expertise extends beyond our high-quality, transportable buildings. We have a team of expert designers who pride themselves on creativity and bringing form and function together to suit our customers’ needs.
When you opt to work with us on a customised office design, we walk with you through the process. You will never need to feel concerned about the process of creating your office, as we update you as we go.
Top Uses for Custom Transportable Offices
Of course, you are free to use your custom transportable office any way you see fit; we don’t judge. These are a few purposes that our customers chose for their customised Fox Transportables.
Bringing clients and colleagues to a stunning showroom gives businesspeople a sense of pride. We are happy to help you create a true showplace designed to meet your businesses’ needs. Our flexibility and design prowess mean you can share your vision and will not need to settle for a square box with a few windows.
For the majority of businesses, their sales office is the hub of the company. Not only do you engage with your customers and visitors in your sales office, but key members of your staff will also spend time in this location.
Since an organised office is efficient and productive, you and your staff can request design specifics and create an office tailor-made to make day to day tasks simpler.
Area for Walk-In Business
Artists, floral designers, tailors and seamstresses, small appliance repairs, and a host of other businesses can benefit from customised office space for occasional foot- traffic.
Ticket Office, Concession Area, or Merchandise Sales Area
Depending on your business, a custom transportable space can serve you well for a variety of uses.
Four Benefits of Purpose-Built Transportables
Fox Transportables Customers who opt to have a purpose-built custom office design will enjoy several benefits because they chose this method.
1. Bespoke Designs
Our customers do not need to settle for transportable offices appearing in unimaginative cookie-cutter designs. If you crave a fresh spin on tired and ordinary designs, Fox Transportables can create your office.
2. Can Be Transported
The idea that your fantastic transportable office can move if necessary is a major plus for many business owners. We understand that not every customer will need to relocate at some point. However, the available option helps many of our clients.
3. Faster Turnaround Times
Our clients enjoy the fact that they can get high-quality impressive-looking structures much faster than a traditional build.
4. Financial Savings
In addition to saving time, Fox Transportables customers save money.
- There is no need to deal with costly surprises and work disruptions when the majority of your build takes place off-site.
- Because we have years of experience, our crews have assembly and installation down to a science. You will not be paying for workers standing around.
- You can count on the highest quality products; no need to worry about repair and replacement before the ink is dry on your contract.
- We are a one-stop shop, so no hidden costs or extra charges will come your way.
The Four Steps to Creating Your Dream Office
Once you know that a purpose-built transportable office is right for you, there are only a few steps to take until you move into your new location.
- Design – You can opt to work closely with our designers, show them plans of your own, or offer a short description and allow their imaginations to take over. Typically, our customers say that aside from moving into their transportable unit, the design phase is the most enjoyable part of the process.
- Permits and Approvals – Before any of our expert builders begins your custom project, we want to ensure that all of the paperwork is in order. This policy prevents unpleasant (and costly) surprises after the build is underway.
- Building at the Plant and Site Development and Placing Foundations – These two phases can take place at the same time because of off-site construction. Simultaneously preparing the site and its foundation and the prefabricated structural components is a huge time saver.
- Installation– Our experts at Fox Transportables will assemble your customised office and take care of all of the necessary details to get you into your new space with a minimum of fuss.
Whether you are looking for a reasonably standard design or an exciting representation of you and your business, here at Fox Transportables, we have the experience and the creativity to help you achieve your dream office efficiently and cost-effectively.
For more information regarding how Fox Transportables can help you, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our professionals can help you create a unique environment where form and function go hand in hand.