Regardless of location or vocation, everyone needs a bit of space to call their own. However, getting your space can be easier said than done. That universal need for space is why Fox Transportables exists.
In 2009, Fox Transportables founders, Nick Berry and Matt Waldin saw the growing demand for portable buildings that were top-quality and available at a fair price. For a dozen years, Fox Transportables has raised the bar and restyled the mobile building industry.
Since its founding, Fox Transportables has gone beyond basic housing in the wheat belt or pop-up temporary office buildings. Customers can choose from a wide variety of structures that serve many purposes.
The types of transportables include:
Fox Transportables have an extensive selection of options for those interested in a portable residential dwelling. While competitors may try to sell a one-size-fits-most transportable home, Fox’s stunning homes are customisable and have a large variety of floor plans and options. Best of all, our designers and craftspeople are more than happy to work with customers to make sure their vision comes to life.
All of our residential dwellings are Australian made with an emphasis on the use of locally sourced materials. Our production facility is in Gnangara, and we hire a sizeable number of local employees.
Our family-owned business focuses on caring for our customers as if they are a part of our family. For this reason, we guide you through the entire process when you purchase a transportable residential dwelling from Fox.
We have three main categories of residential transportables:
1. Granny Flats
After Australian laws governing construction on an individual’s property changed, granny flats became sought-after additions.
Fox Transportables offers a choice of customisable floorplans to help you get the most out of your granny flat. We offer options for handicapped accessible facilities if Gran needs modifications. Our granny flats are also ideal for rental income or for adult children who want to leave the nest.
Customers can also choose:
- Overall size
- Floor plans
- Alfresco areas
Fox also has a selection of pre-planned designs for customers who prefer to leave the details to us.
2. Fox Modular and Prefabricated Homes
For many years, a negative connotation came hand in hand with the mention of modular homes. Fox Transportables is proud to be a driving force in changing how people think about modular homes. Our exquisite homes are now fixtures in upscale and fashionable areas.
Fox has a variety of floorplans that can meet the needs of singles and couples to growing families. Feel free to contact us to learn more about a guided display model tour or virtual tour information.
3. Tiny Homes
The popularity of tiny homes is a world-wide phenomenon. The houses are the choice of those looking to be more environmentally friendly, those who want to simplify their lives, and people ready for extra freedom.
Fox Tiny Homes is a leader in creating and customising small homes that are still big on style and functionality. Our quality materials and expert craftsmanship are second to none in the industry.
We understand that no two customers view the idea of their tiny homes precisely the same. To offer something for everyone, we have three tiers of tiny houses.
- Pre-designed tiny homes- Our exceptionally designed small homes offer customers numerous options, but most of the design is in our designers’ hands. The pre-designed option will get you from our showroom to your new living room faster than our other options.
- Custom-designed tiny homes- Customers who have ideas about their tiny home but need help from professionals to give life to their vision do well with this option. However, the custom-designed small homes take more time to craft especially if our artisans are creating numerous custom components.
- Pre-made shells- Fox created the pre-made shell option for customers who thrive on a do-it-yourself project. Folks who choose this route receive the bare bones of a tiny home- exterior walls, siding, roof, cladding, and electricity. Our customer is responsible for all design and construction that follows.
The commercial uses for Fox Transportables are nearly unending. In 2009, we began providing our quality and craftsmanship to businesses across Western Australia, and our product base has been evolving and expanding ever since.
We offer transportables that meet the needs of numerous industries. Our line of commercial products includes:
1. Farming/Worker Accommodations
Having a clean and comfortable space for your workers is a necessity. Whether you are housing a few temporary employees or a full crew throughout the season, Fox Transportables can help you meet their needs.
We have supplied the wheat belt with top-notch accommodations at fair prices for many years. While we have many floor plans to consider, we are happy to customise and provide what you need.
2. School Classrooms/ Office Space
Both students and employees need a climate-controlled spacious area to be at their best. Fox can deliver the space you need to succeed.
3. Lifestyle Villages
Relocating to a lifestyle village is a popular trend with those 50 and over. A customised home by Fox Transportables is ideal as floor plans range from one-bedroom single bath models to multi-bedrooms and baths.
4. Caravan Park Homes
Fox Transportables units are perfect for caravan park homes. Spacious, climate-controlled, and comfortable our portables are great for travellers, renting, or permanent residing.
5. Custom Multi-Purpose Buildings
Our customers frequently use transportables for extra storage or flex-space.
6. Disabled Access Restroom Facilities
Fox creates fully accessible portable restrooms that are clean and comfortable.
*Please Note* To discuss floorplan customizing, contact Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0428 995 182.
Comfortable and happy employees are productive employees. At Fox Transportables, we understand the necessity of homey accommodations for miners. Our team has years of experience creating mining camps that are clean, climate-controlled, and comfortable.
Housing is essential, and our products are the home away from home your staff needs. Additionally, we can outfit the entire mining camp with any or all of the following:
- Portable bathrooms/shower facilities
- Commercial kitchens
- Dining/recreation buildings
- Laundry facilities
- Medical huts
*The floorplans for all of our mining transportables are customisable*
- Leasing – Fox offers our customers the option of leasing our buildings. The leasing option is ideal for short-term use and provides superior quality without a long-term commitment.
- Second-Hand Stock – Fox Transportables has a varying selection of pre-owned quality buildings. These portable buildings are fantastic time-savers and are budget-friendly options. Contact Fox for details and availability.
If you would like more information about Fox Transportables’ exceptional products, please reach out to us.