Today’s business world demands that all aspects are fast and efficient. Constructing useful spaces to meet the needs of your business is no exception. Traditional construction can take an interminably long time and is often subject to bad weather, material not delivered, and reliability of subcontractors.
Additionally, traditional construction is fixed and fairly immobile. This leaves you with little flexibility and limited options for expansion. Fortunately, transportables are the answer to these situations.
How Can Transportables Solve My Business’s Need for Space?
Transportables offer businesses flexible and relocatable buildings that are easily customisable to fit your needs. Because you have a great deal of input regarding the design specifics of your portable building, you can be sure that no matter what your purpose, your Fox Transportable building will provide you with exactly what you need.
Additionally, if your needs change or expand, adding to or altering your existing transportable structure is a simple project.
What Are Some Typical Commercial Uses for Transportables Structures?
Transportables can be a part of nearly any industry in need of space. However, some of the greatest demand for portable structures meets commercial needs for the following:
- Office Space – If your company is expanding, opening a satellite location, or your company is beginning, modular transportables are a cost-effective way to meet the need for office space. In addition to fast build time, transportables give the advantage of creating little disruption to your business operation.
- Training Facilities or Classrooms – Whether you need a temporary place to gather a team to learn new skills, or you are in need of one (or many) classrooms, there are transportables designed to fit the bill. We can create entire schools with our modular portable buildings at a fraction of the cost and in much less time than traditional construction methods.
- Storage Facilities – We can provide all of the space you need to store equipment, supplies, or inventory. Best of all, you can tell us how you need your space configured, so you get the most out of your transportable. We also can provide storage containers for special items.
- Motel Space – Creating a comfortable motel is easily within your grasp with transportables. Our insulated portables are fully customisable, so you can provide guests with the amenities you feel are important. This includes kitchenettes, laundry facilities, and full handicapped accessibility. If you prefer to create posh surroundings or a utilitarian space, transportables are a great way to meet your goal.
- Park Cabins – The tourist industry makes great use of portable buildings. Park cabins allow you to comfortably house tourists in modern surroundings. You can choose from a variety of finishes and colour schemes to give multiple transportable cabins a uniform and cohesive appearance. Our transportables are designed to be low maintenance. You will not need to worry about dispatching maintenance personnel to tinker with all of the things that often go awry with traditional build cabins. Aside from housing tourists, these transportables are ideal for your park office, a kitchen, laundry facilities, or a dining hall.
- Quarters for Seasonal Workers – Using transportable buildings is a cost-effective way to be sure that seasonal employees have a safe and clean place to call home for the duration of the time they spend working with you. In the Western Australia ‘wheat belt’ seasonal workers are in high demand depending on the time of year. By choosing to utilise portable buildings, farmers do not have the same expenses as if they used traditionally built housing. Our buildings are easy to maintain, and if a landowner wants to use the area where the transportables sit, relocating them is not a difficult production.
- The Mining Industry – One area where transportables have proven their worth is the mining industry. The remote location of Western Australia’s mines is ideal for transportables. Traditional building is more difficult at a mine site for a few reasons such as availability of skilled workers and the expensive necessity of shipping all materials to an isolated location.
A safe space for storing expensive equipment and supplies is at the top of the list for mining camps. Transportables are ideal for storage, and special space requirements can be met easily because the units are customisable.
Providing clean and comfortable quarters for workers is crucial to meeting the needs of this generation of mining employees and retaining their services. Additionally, amenities like climate control, modern laundry facilities, and kitchens that are able to meet the demands of groups of hungry miners are not considered luxuries. While miners from the past might disagree, these are necessities in today’s mining camp.
Mining sites that are in their infancy benefit tremendously from transportable structures. Facilities that once took a bit of time to build like the mining office, medical hut, or bathrooms are easily put together with portable buildings. Because our transportables are customisable, accommodating special needs is not a problem.
Transportable buildings are a smart, efficient, and cost-effective way to solve your businesses’ needs for space.